The Speed Web was designed to improve footwork, agility, and explosive movements with six customizable hexagonal rings. Configure the web in a variety of speed ladder patterns, or hurdles with easy to connect clips. Designed to be placed in a variety of training patterns, athletes can focus on quick feet during training. Their unique design allows the pieces to stand up together for a hurdle like position to work on explosive upward agility exercises. The hexagons can also be separated for individual skill work for various sports. Their durable build can be used on most surfaces, including grass, turf and tracks. The Speed Web is compact enough to fold up and store anywhere or carry to practice.
- Improve footwork, agility and explosive movement in game like patterns
- Hexagonal rings with easy connect clips for customizable training layouts
- Rings can be used as a speed ladder or stand up together to create a hurdle
- Durable build to use on any surface, including grass, turf and tracks
- Set includes 6 hexagonal rings and 4 connect clips