This is the only kinesiology tape I use for triathlon and surfing. I have tried other brand but they peel off after a day of activity. Rock Tape stays on strong even after a few days of surfing in rough waves or a triathlon race. One reminder to avoid irritation is to keep the tape dry after watersports, rain or shower. Make sure to air dry as wet tape and damp skin might cause redness and itch.
RockTape is the world’s best kinesiology tape. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain.
Pre-Cut is an option for quick and easy application. No need for scissors, each roll comes with twenty 10" pre-cut strips.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Less Prep, quick applications
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
Sticks 2-7 Days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m), twenty 10" (25cm) strips